Seal It Liquid Membrane, an easy to apply one coat roof seal, is a modern alternative to traditional GRP, PU and bitumen roof coatings. It is highly reflective, solvent-free, non-flammable liquid membrane formulated for professional roofing applications and requires no special training to apply. It is designed to be used on its own, however, in more demanding situations it can be used in conjunction with a primer, accelerator, reinforcement mat and edging and trimming sealer, the system offers a high performance, permanently flexible, watertight, durable, weatherproofing barrier for all existing roof substrates guaranteed for 25 years.
Providing primerless adhesion on a wide variety of building and roofing substrates, it has excellent resistance to ageing, ultra-violet and discolouration. It also provides water vapour permeability, allowing the surface to breathe. Under test conditions, Seal It was shown to have superb cool roof thermal properties outperforming black bitumen by 36% at just 0.8mm thickness. It was also 11.3% more efficient than solar reflective paint all helping to reduce energy costs.
The main key features are:
• Easy to apply; no special training required, most roofs completed in one application.
• High performance, watertight and permanently ﬂexible.
• Suitable for all existing substrates on ﬂat roofs, sloped roofs, ﬂashing, gutters,
sky lights, chimneys, downpipes, vents.
• Can be used in temperatures as low as minus 20 degrees Celcius.
• Material guaranteed for 25 years.
• 100% waterproof and highly elastic.
• Will not harden, soften or crack even under extreme temperatures.
• Resistant to UV rays, exposure to chemicals, solvents and acid rain.
• Solvent-free and non-ﬂammable.